This site has been developed to help students with future Career Choices, Year 9 Options and Post 16 Options whether they stay on at 6th form, go to college, do an apprenticeship or go into the World of Work. Students are welcome to come and browse in the Careers Library in the LRC.
We will show you what input students have depending on which Key Stage they are in and give useful websites that further their research and aspirations.
Mrs J. Wilson is the teacher in charge of Careers Information Advice and Guidance within school. Miss Katie Reynolds, Careers Adviser from C&K Careers is also in school offering the schools impartial careers advice
Katie will be in school on Thursdays and Fridays
< Click here for C&K Careers website> detailing services to young people, adults, employers and practitioners.
C&K Careers offers;
They provide high quality, impartial information, advice and guidance to young people and adults, together with related learning and employment support, and training services. Broadly, their services cover:
- careers information advice and guidance (IAG) for:
- adults (19+)
- students (13-19), schools and colleges
- young people not in education employment or training (NEET)
- vulnerable groups
- students with learning difficulties/disabilities (13-24)
- support to employers and training providers, including:
- work experience
- careers and labour market information
- training and development for IAG sector
- training and development for CEIAG deliverers and managers
- Quality Standards
- ICT services